From aging skin to skin cancer…
No one is more qualified to help than the physicians at Fairfield Dermatology. Fairfield dermatology distinguishes itself from aesthetic spas, plastic surgery, and RN driven/medical clinics by being the experts in skin care and utilizing the newest clinically sound, minimally invasive, skin care products and cosmetic services. The procedures are administered directly by our board certified dermatologists in our state of the art outpatient cosmetic surgery and laser center. We have chosen to offer only those procedures with proven efficacy that require minimal downtime while delivering personalized skin care services.
There are a variety of conditions that cause people to seek the aesthetic or cosmetic services of a dermatologic surgeon, but the most common causes are:
- Aging and its effects on appearance, such as lines and wrinkles, brown spots and resistant fat deposits.
- Skin damage from sun exposure, such as benign and malignant growths and tumors, broken capillaries, lines and pigmentation problems.
- Diseases and disorders of the skin such as skin cancer, acne, moles, birthmarks and rashes.
- Trauma – injury and accidents that can cause relatively minor wounds and scars to more serious disfiguration.
- Genetic factors with skin manifestations – inherited tendencies toward certain disorders such as hair loss, varicose veins, dark shadows under the eyes and resistant fat deposits.